RE: Ray ?????

Regarding the mystery "Ray" sighting, I called Ray Tankersley last night
and he says it wasn't him.

He did say that he'll be back east in the fall for the SPAH convention
where he will play Woody Herman's "Four Brothers".  The four saxaphone
parts will be played by none other than Charlie Leighton, Pete Pedersen, Tom
Stryker and Ray Tankersley, with a computer produced (big band?) background.

Sounds like a good reason to go to a harmonica convention to me...

christopher