Re: Timbuk3 / Pat MacDonald, etc.

On Wed, 15 Feb 1995, Patrick Hester wrote:

> Do you know, is he mostly playing a low-F?

Not a one , but I don't have the newest release yet.  I think there's an
EP 4 or 5 song version out but the album isn't quite released.  I've been
hearing bits of it on an alternative radio station lately.  Most of the
early stuff is in G or C not the key signatures the harmonicas.  They
modulate to minors a bunch.  Does anyone out there listen to Michelle
Shocked?? Why isn't this woman famous?  The harmonica related thread
part of this is that Rod Piazza makes a guest appearance on Short Sharp
Shocked and Mickey Raphael is all over Arkansas Traveler. FJM