Hiphop &Harps (was: G. Love and Special Sauce)

I never heard of G. Love and Special Sauce, but I did hear a few Jazzdance (Hip-
Hop) tunes with some quite good chromatic harmonica in it. From the liner of the
CD it was clear that these weren't samples, but live playing. Unfortunately I
cannot remember who it was. I quite liked the idea of mixing hiphop & harp (but
I like this style of music anyway.) Proves that there is room for the harmonica
in new styles of music as well.

Bart de Boer