IDEAS FOR U.S. VISIT

     I would appreciate some advice about where to find ripping good
     harmonica sessions during my visit to the US (I've been living in the
     Philippines for the past 9 years).  Send your ideas direct to me -- no
     need to fill up Harp-L space.

     I'll be in WASHINGTON, D.C. evening of Feb 28-Mar 3.  I gather from
     past listings that there's a good club in Wheaton -- does anyone know
     who's playing those nights?  Are there other clubs not to miss?

     WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- Mar 4-18.  I've already made arrangements to
     see Bonfiglio with the W-S Symphony on the 5th.  Are there blues clubs
     in the Tri-Cities area?

     LOS ANGELES -- Mar 18-20.  I'd love to catch up with Mike Curtis, if
     he's playing.  I'd travel anywhere in the state to catch Mark Ford
     (perhaps my favorite player, though I hear his performances are rare).
      Any hints about who to hear and where in CA would be appreciated.

     HONOLULU -- Mar. 21-23.  Any blues going on there?

     GUAM -- is there anyone on this list from Guam?

     This is my once-a-year opportunity to catch up with some good music --
     thanks in advance for your suggestions.

     Tomcat       E-Mail:  Thomas_B_Colvin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx