RE: Those higher notes

Ah but Kevin peoples attitudes do reflect their musical abilities.  My
point is that John Popper's immature attitudes do come through in his
music.  I think that if you reread my original post I did say several
things about his lack of ability in terms of his playing.  Realizing of
course that this is all my subjective opinion it's perfectly ok for me to
choose my own criteria to judge musicianship by.  What can I say I prefer
nice guys to jerks.  I'd have to agree with Rkt who poiunts out that
Blue's Traveler is hardly an innovative band breaking new ground.  All
this stuff has been done before.  So what it's on AOR radio now.  It's
still hackneyed and trite.  FJM opinions my own