Re: Big Walter and Joe Berson

Joe,
    I was getting ready(mentally) to buy a copy of The Blues Brother movie
after seeing Big Walter playing in it when Dick Shurman broke the ugly
truth. I cannot buy it now, cause the only thing I wanted it for was the 6
seconds of Big Walter Horton playing. But a re-occuring question keeps
popping up when I mention this to friends. Who is Joe Berson? Can someone
please post I bio or something. I know I can't recognize everyone, I thought
I had a handle on all the Chicago guys like, Big Wheeler, Dave Weldon and
others that don't get recognised, but who is Joe B?

Tim