Re: Hot Rod -- Crystal Balls Mic (LONG)

  I think Elliot deserves a hand, for a lot of work, and a clear,
descriptive post.  That's the kind of information harp people can use and
I for one appreciate it.

  Perhaps the various harp publications could do more of this sort of
thing.  So far I've seen comparisons (which are so useful when trying to
spend hard-earned $$$), only on this list and in Kevin's catalog (which
ran a three-part series not too long ago).  This is something the guitar
players get in their mags, why not ours?

--Norbert