Those higher notes

wd6ehr@xxxxxxxxxx wrote in a message to All:

 wk> Poppers quite good at what he does.  He's fast, and clean.
 wk> Just because he doesn't copy Big Walter (I got it right!)
 wk> doesn't make him any less of a harp player.

I agree.

  I like his work with Blues Traveler.  His sound is quite unique and
clean.  But he really gets ripped here.  I'm beginning to think if it
doesn't sound like Big Walter it ain't harp on this list.  :-(

         -Kevin