Help with harp lick

HELP!

My band wants to cover STevie Wonder's BOOGIE ON REGGAE WOMAN but i am having
trouble figuring out what he is playing. I think he is playing in 1st position
with an Ab harp- is this right? BEcause of this I am having trouble following
him with my A harp. I would appreciate it if anyone could tab out some or all
of his solo work on this song - I would greatly appreciate it. IF not, it looks
likle I will be investing in an Ab harp....

Thanks in advance for your help...

Kurt