Re: IHN service

Hi Michael,
		I'm sorry I did not reply sooner. Things have been hectic.
I did not think I was supposed to *work* here for my wage, I assumed it
would be OK for me just to turn up now and then:-)

Thanks for he help. As soon as I can I'll get the file

Later
Gordon

	  ****This computer works perfectly until accessed.****

  -----"Its no good talking to me, its just the same as talking to you."------