Re: Music and the Misses

> I'll take a wild guess that your wife is a smaller lady.  Physically
> smaller individuals have smaller auditory systems, which affects their
> range of hearing (smaller = higher.) There's a story about a man showing
> his friend his new "dog whistle" that "only dogs can hear".  He blew it at
> his old, large German Shepherd, who ignored it - but his three year old
> child started crying!

Mike you are wrong.  Everybody regardless of size should have about the
same hearing range.  Our hearing as well as sight begins to deteriorate from
the day we are born.  The only possibility that the child was crying
would be the simple fact that his ears are not as damaged as ours.

Hearing is important, so please take a the necessary precautions to to
preventing hearing loss.  This means don't listen or play to loud and
everybody should consider earplugs in situations as such.  You all can
thank me in 20 years:)

-Chris Michalek