Keys of Christo Redemptor

Yesterday, I replied to Omer Riff's inquiry about the harp keys that Charlie
Musselwhite played Christo Redemptor in on his Stand Back & In My Time Albums.
Rechecked last night and found that I was right about Stand Back on which he
plays a Bb harp.  I don't think I have his In My Time (unless I loaned it to
another harp-Lister, Mark Holland), but I do have another version of it on his
Tennessee Woman album, and to my surprise, on that version also he uses a Bb
harp.  Correct me on this anyone and does anyone else know for Omer's info if
this is the same key that he uses for this tune on his In My Time album.
Regards,
Bill Grogan
P. S. - Hope this helps Omer!