RE: Paul Lamb\C. musslewhite

Omer,
	Regarding your inquiry about C. Musselwhite's "Christo Redemptor".  I
have two versions of it, the first was on his "Stand Back" (his 1st album) and
I think it was in Bb, as was most of his songs on that album.  I seem to recall
that his later release may have been in C, possibly on "In My Time", but I can'treally recall.  I'll try and check it out for you tonight.  Others may know, butI think he played both in 3rd position.  Is this correct?
Regards,
Bill Grogan