Act now to get in on the Harmonica Cruise

The cruise is now full and we have just a few assigned rooms available
to sell.

We are over 40 at this time.

The ship has oversold the entire cruise so the Harmonica cabins are at a
premium and will be gobbled up by the Holland American line on February
19th; which means waitlist for everybody.  If any of your friends are
thinking of going this year, tell 'em to jump on it within the next
week.

If I had the next four months to sell, than I would be at 80, I am sure.

Send me suggestions where you want to go to next.

Jim

--
CRUISE TO ALASKA with the Santa Clara Valley Harmonica Club on June 4, 1995.
If interested, SASE to:  SCVHC; 3380 Cork Oak Way; Palo Alto, CA 94303 or