Re: Music and the Misses

On Sat, 4 Feb 1995, Mike Curtis wrote:

 > :How many of you harpers are married?  and does it affect your music?

Contrary to what was posted about me a few days ago.  I am not married,
and Matt R was lying when he said those things about me.  I believe he
was only looking for free lessons ;)

Well my fiancee is a hardcore classical freak.  She hates the blues and the
harmonica in general. She can't stand the music scene and hates the fact
that no matter where I go somebody seems to know me, so we are constantly
being approached smokey smelly people who want to buy us a beer.  I
figure "hey it's a free beer" but she won't touch it.  However in her
defense she is tolerent enough to let me do my thing a couple of times a
week. Sometimes I think music and women don't mix but just then she'll
come up to me and give me a huge kiss to change my mind.  Damn it! That
love thing always gets in the way...

-Chris Michalek