Re: Mosaic Vs NetScape,

>Hi,
>	I just wanted to make a couple of small comments on the header subject.
>Someone (I *think* it was Tim ) said tha he found Netscape much better
>than Moasic. Aslo that Moasic was not being updated.
>
>Two points here.

Another area where I have problems with netscape is that when trying to
connect to a site that doesn't respond, you sit and wait and wait, while
mosaic pops up an error message.  I'm starting to use netscape more, since's
it's supported, and I did use to download a couple of tunes.  BTW:  The only
harp tune I could find was a bent note test, are there any other tunes out
there?
Chris Strickland
cstrick@xxxxxx