RE: Barry S. picture

Tim Moody writes...

>I see another brave soul has added his picture to the HarmoniaGopher.
>Congrats to Barry Schreade(sp). A good looking picture and band. We need
>more of this heroic action.
>
>So far, it's just Barry Gordon and myself. Doesn't anyone else have a gif of
>themselves they want to post. This is to ALL harp-l'ers. Please response!!

What's a gif?

	Jack "PC Illiterate" Ely

Actually, I tried putting my picture on our flat bed scanner but the light hurt
my eyes.

Kidding aside, (except for the illiterate part) I'm supposed to get "Pictures
on Disk" from The Seattle Film Works. [This is one of those deals where they
send you a free roll of film and after that they  want you to use their
processing]. I just sent in my first roll, and for an extra couple $ they will
include a floppy (floppy, not photo CD) with your picture files on it, and a
free viewer program. They also had an offer for software (Photo Works + for
Windows - 30 bucks) and I went for that too. Anyway I may soon have the ability
to send a picture to the gopher. All I have to do is find one that won't crack
your monitor's VDT.

Chris, do we send this to you - or what is the procedure?

       Jack Ely - Columbus, Ohio  --Internet--> IMS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx