Re: Upside Down Playing

>I suppose this question has cropped up before but I will ask anyway--
>The first time that I played a harp I did it "upside down"--I had no
>idea that there was a right way and I have continued to play with the
>low notes on my right--it would be impossible for me to change now--
>does this put me at a disadvantage--and can anyone offer specific
>tips to help?

Why change, my favorite harp player, Sonny Terry played his "upside down".
I dont' think there are many who can play as well as he did.  So I recommend
going out a buying a couple of Sonny Terry albums!  Hear him play and you'll
wonder why you were worried about playing "upside down".
Chris Strickland
cstrick@xxxxxx