Megaphone?

Mark Beere wrote
>Have any of you had any experiences playing through a megaphone?  I'm not
>sure why anybody would want to, mind you, other than to be silly.  But if
you
>could figure out a way to attach it there might be some value.  Not that I
ever
>intend to be a showman.  It's just a thought.

Mark, I've got a megphone made for a harmonic.  It has an attachment on the
small end made to slip in a harmonica.  I don't really use it, it's a
novelty.  It's part of my antique collection and is probably about 50 to 70
years old.

Bob Williams
The Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica.