Big Walter's Best

>> ... Also,  anyone know about what other sideman type
>> gigs Little Walter did other than Muddy, etc.
>>  thanks
>
> He did some classic work with Jimmy Rogers. Check out Jimmy Rogers'
>"Chicago Bound." It has great harp by Little Walter on most of the
>tracks. The only non-Little Walter track with harp is "Walking by Myself,"
>which has Walter Horton on harp, and features the amazing Big Walter solo
>that made me a Big Walter worshipper. :-)
>
>   -Steve
Yo Steve, and all Harp-lers, If a fellow can only afford one Big Walter CD,
which should he pick up?  I picked up my first CD "live at the El Mocambo"
awhile back and was not too inspired.  I'll give another chance I promise,
but what's your all time favorite Big Walter CD?
-Rod

--
Rod Thomas                              email:   skt2@xxxxxxx
Illustrator                               phone:  (617) 449-0480