Re: capacitors etc.

Steve Ino is absolutely right about the giga tone posts. Elliot and others
had the capacitor thing pretty much nailed 4 days ago, but then came back
with a baiting post that fanned the fire and we all piled on again. I know
I've asked people to re-read before they post (kinda like listen before you
speak :), and here we are all guilty again with plenty of redundacy to go
around.  It must be the newspaper paradigm, where you look at it, toss it
out, and if it comes up again you probably have forgotten half of what you
read three days ago (esp. if it's 12:30 am for some of you :)    I'm
interested in this mike/cap issue because I'm considering a mike purchase
very soon, but I do think it's dead now, although a very condensed version
(NPI) should probably appear in the FAQ ....(broken record, I know).  I've
been know to create mini-cclists on various subjects, but there are
pros-cons to this approach also.

Regards,
Harv       haandruss@xxxxxxx - opinions my own
<I'll take "Gary Primich's favorite records" for 500...what recent JH
release describes this list to a t???>