capacitors etc.

I'm brand new to this list. I don't mean to be rude, but judging from the
past week or so this list looks a lot like ELECTRONICS-L instead of HARP-L.
Is this typical of this list? Again, I'm not being sarcastic or anything; I
just want to know what to expect.

I guess I expected more talk about harp players, more about technique, etc.
Don't get me wrong -- I love talk about mics and amps, but the stuff about
pots and capacitors etc. threw me off when the thread went on and on.

Excuse my newbie-ness. ;-)

Steve