[joker@tdkt.mn.org: Country vs. Jazz]

    From: joker@xxxxxxxxxxx (Scott Anderson)
    To: joker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: Country vs. Jazz
    Date: Tue, 25 Oct

    A group of American musicians were touring in a mideastern country
    when 2 of the men were caught stealing.  One was a country/western
    singer, the other, a jazz singer.  The penalty is death.

    While waiting for the firing squad the captain asked if they had any
    last requests.

    Country singer: 'I would like to hear all 29 verses of 'Ache Breake Heart'.

    Captain: 'Your request will be granted' turns to the jazz singer 'and you?'

    Jazz singer: 'Yeah, shoot me first!'

                  xxx
                 xxxxx
                xxxxxxx             To subscribe to Joke of the Day,
                xxxxxxx             please send $15,244,543 to me at
              xxxxxxxxxxx           joker@xxxxxxxxxxx and I will add
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      you within a day or two.
             //////\\\\\\
            ///  O   O  \\
            ///    U    \\\
           //   \___/   \\         /\       .     Happy Halloween!
             aaaaa   aaaaa            o   o
          aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa       ::: @ :::
         aaaaaaa  aaaa   aaaaaa       \/ \/    \     Mee- eooW !
        aaaaa               aaaa         \    \\\
       aaaaa  aaaaa aaaaaaa  aaa          \   ##  \
    ... If you mix Country/Western and Rap, do you get Crap music?
    ---
     * TLX v4.00 *