Do the Strnad.....

haandruss@xxxxxxx wrote in a message to All:

 hm> On a serious note, has anyone out there used the Strnad
 hm> microphones?

  I bought one a coupla months ago.  I love it.  I got the 10 holer with
the volume control so I don't know about the 12 hole model.  It has a good
clean sound and it really has eliminated my feedback problems.  My Lee
Oskars, Special 20s and Marine Bands slide in an out just fine.  I'm
thinking of getting a 16 hole Chromatic soon and will probably have to
spring for a 16 hole model.  I'm curious if the Strnads work well with
these.  I'm also curious if I by a 16 hole will it work with a 12 hole
chromatic?

          -Kevin