Re: JT-30 , That pesky cap value.

>What, if any, value of capacitor is in your mic? Please also indicate the
>size and type(audio taper vs. linear) of pot in you mic(if any).

Allrighty - 500K pot, the P/N doesn't give an indication of linear or log
but here it is: CM45971. I don't even know the company. But it does look
like a budget pot(not mil-spec, etc.). The cap has no markings but it looks
like a ceramic and by it's physical size I would guess it's 20pF or less.
There you have it.