Re: Tongue blocking

Send me your mailing address, and I will sent you a free copy of The
Harmonica Educator newsletter.  I have written an article about the
fundamentals of chromatic harmonica playing.  I show pictures of the correct
way to tongue block for a chromatic harmonica.  The same procedure would
apply for the diatonic harmonica.  From what you are saying in your e-mail,
you may be tongue blocking incorrectly.  If you tongue block correctly, you
should not have a sore mouth, lips or tongue.

Richard Martin