Chromatic Purchase

	A friend of mine works at a music store that is closing.  THey
have a 10-hole Kock Chromatic available for $47.00.  They've been selling
them at $78.00, but they want to unload this one.  I have two questions:

	1. Is this a harp that I want??? I have been playing diatonic for
about 2 years and have developed to a solid state of mediocrity.  I have
been waiting to jump on a Chromatic, but I don' know squat about them.

	2.  I play blues, and little else, so will this harp be useful to
me or not???

I appreciate any replies.  Prompt ones are especially nice, b/c I have to
jump on this deal if it's any good.  THe price seems good, is it?
Thanks in advance,
		Rob

Rob Varak      home:robbiev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   school:5varak@xxxxxxxxxxxx
LaGrange, Il USA
"Giving money and power to government is like
 giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys"--P.J. O'Rourke