Re: clean pucker?

On Mon, 10 Oct 1994 Cochjim@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I also appreciate your comments on practice places and times.  I'm interested
> in what other players do.  I practice while driving especially when on long
> trips on the open road by myself.  I also go for long walks with my harmonica
> in semi-isolated areas.
> Jim C
	I have a Marine Band without reeds, actually it's a Country
Western, I just kinda puff on it when I really don't want to annoy
people, and I won't look like a dork playing a non-playing harmonica,
like at 12:30 on the bus when the two other people are sleeping.  You can
still practice chugging train rhythms and stuff...  I stopped just
walking around anywhere playing when I was politely asked if "Ya' want me
to shove that f***ing thing down your throat?"
	I stopped playing and said "Not now, maybe later..  I'm feeling
faint." this was at Lollapalooza '94, some security bozo, I was asking
for it then... but of course if he did anything I could have gone out and
bought several more harps afterwards.. :)  Us americans...