RE: $0.02

Tan Cheng Ann <BA2319140@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>regarding the harp-l logo. may i suggest something more..
>what about an ASCII logo for our harmonigopher or perhasp harp-l
>digest? i have some figlet softwares which may churn out some
>decent ASCII fonts. opinions? Chris, what do you say?

As far as the logo goes, I definitely want a Full blown Graphics Logo
(meaning a photograph/drawing/other that has been scanned in, or a
computer generated image).  I'm thinking this is going to be mainly
for the Harp-L WWW Home Page (which will be viewable by people using
Mosaic and other Graphic WWW browsers...people using TEXT-only
browsers, like LYNX, would still be able to see the Home page, it's
just that the pictures would show up as this:  [IMAGE]).

Now, after we get this main logo done, I WOULD like a close as
possible ASCII equivalent (or if that's not possible we might need to
come up with a simplier ASCII logo), so we can stick it in places that
will not be accessed by Graphic Viewers (Email, Gopher, etc.).

So we might be able to use your software Cheng Ann, if you're willing
to do a little work for us.  #:)

Chris