TO: internet:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bart is right, Questions are the "Q" in FAQ. Some good
suggestions on all sides, and I see we have a volunteer editor.
Excellent.

The other part of this, lest we get too involved in writing
EVERYTHING posssible to know about the harmonica" (a danger I
frquently find myself facing) is that the "F" in FAQ is for
*Frequently* - that is to say, it doesn't have to be all that
big, and could also have explicit links to keywords in the
archive index, for those who want to read more about the subject.
The entry in the FAQ itself could be a fairly brief summary of
main points on the topic, similar to the answers posted by Chad
Hunter.

Winslow