Re: JT-30 JT-30VC and Blues Blaster

I keep telling you guys, try the Shure wired for high impedance only.
They sound lots different.  You end up setting your amp up way different
too so it takes geting used to.  I hated Astatics until very recently.
Then I saw a guy who's playing I respect sounding good through a reissue
B-man with an Astatic.  I decided if Barry can do it can do it.
(different Barry)  I went home and fussed for about a half hour and bingo
there was the tone.  I'm still not going to switch but at least I know
Astatics can work.  Their output is lower than the bullet and they lack
that mid range bark, but they're still good mics.  FJM