Harp Logo

I've sent to Chris Pierce a couple of GIFs as suggestions for a harp-l logo
or for use in a WWW home page. If he posts them on the Harmonigopher, I
invite all to take a look, make suggestions, be inspired to do your own or
whatever. Or I can e-mail them to you by request. One is a line-art cartoon
of a guy sucking his brains out on a harmonica. I think it captures the
spirit of harmonica playing, but it doesn't show anything having to do with
computers. I'm not sure that's necessary. The other is a straighforward
color rendering of a generic Marine Band-type harmonica, and it could be
modified with more elements like lightning bolts and other such stuff I've
seen suggested. Others' suggestions have got me thinking about some other
ideas, and I'll try to come up with some more GIFs when I get a chance.

Robin Chapman
chapman@xxxxxxxx