Re: FAQ list

Tim had mentioned using GIF's for some portion of the gopher.  No not the
individual pictures of the listers.  I believe it was in reference to
tablature or notation.  Gif's are all fine and dandy but they download
slowly at 2400 baud (many peoples default) and eat hard disk space.  I
would caution against including any essential info in GIF's so that
handicapped access can be preserved.  I did download Tim's pics.  (at
14400)  Not bad in monochrome VGA.  FJM