Re: Shaker Mic Story (was: Amps and Mics)

:dynamic as being more of the traditional Chicago blues sound.  Tim,
:which mic do you have?  What kind of amp are you playing it through?

If you mean me, Tim, I don't have a shaker. I currently use a new Astatic
JT30VC. (I'm kindof like William Clarke, I use different mics from time to
time.)I have heard lots of good things about Shaker mics. Joe Arless is one
of the nicest people in the business. James Harman has great things to say
about Shaker and Joe Arless. The only complaint I have heard about a Shaker
is that it may take some getting used to, to hold. James sez the sound is
great from the _______________mic.(Someone fill in the blanks, I can't
remember which version is the greasy blues model, I thought crystal).

Tim Moody
MississippiSaxophone