Re: HARP-L LOGO

If we're just talking concepts for an un-named, but talented artist to play
with, I like the idea of a harmonica across a computer monitor and a bunch
of lined up little harmonicas linking up to a globe in the background.  How
about musical notation instead of thunderbolts, but still striving for a
dynamic/energetic effect?  Whoever comes up with the sketch (scan it) or
line art will probably be unchallenged -- so go for it! :)