Silly post time. :-)

Hi all,

	First off. Can I say sorry to anyone who has tried to contact me
*through* the harp list, in thw last few weeks.

I am really busy just now, [sigh] so I am only looking at mail headers
in mailing lists. If I am not "grabbed" by the title I just delete it.

A warning, make your mail headers heart stoppingly good! :-)

So any one wanting to draw me in to discusion. please email me first.
I'm sorry about it, I did not think I would be made to actually *WORK*
here, I thought I just had to *be* here.

Next, I have a JPEG pix of me which on I don't look like a war criminal.
Are we posting them for upload to harp-l?
If so, where and how do I do it, and would JPEG be O.K. or do you
want GIF, Neither are a problem for me.

I lot the information about all this. :-(

Now for the silly post, and YES. I know it does not really belong here.
(That's just to stop someone telling me after the event).

I thought this was so good, and it realates to a (different) free reed
instrument.

I trimmed the header a little.

Gordon