Forum for discussing venues

At some point I'll be proposing a newsgroup (something like
rec.music.makers.venues) for musicians to discuss venues - up to date info,
including names, ranks and serial numbers.

For now I'm going to go with a mailing list to get the ball rolling before
enduring the RFC and CFV bullplop.

If you'd be interested in joining such a list, let me know.

BTW, what is the subscription address for the blues-l?  Time I joined that
as well, I suppose.  *sigh,* more email ...

   -- hugh