Re: Tape Exchange

On 4 Oct 1994, Winslow Yerxa wrote:
> To sum up: I'm talking about finding the optimal use of minimal
> resources to reach a maximum audience for minor producers of a
> specialized product, while spending almost no moneey.
	No Platinum records?!  No top 40 Celtic harmonica ballads?!
Count me out!  Aber seriously..  I'm ready to contribute time as a
distributer in the Seattle area, I'm already ok friends with Roberta Penn
(Seattle Freelance Blues Writer, won WC Handy "Keepin' the Blues Alive"
award), have DAT and analog duplication capabilities, and know a fair
number of tape traders on Hord.net, some of whom I'm sure would be
interested in this stuff...  Where do I sign up?