Re: Tape Exchange

I think that the tape exchange idea is a great one, and as Mike Parr pointed out
there are a number of places that offer services for downloading CD quality
recordings via the net. Actually, there was an idea to store samples at the
Harmonigopher site a while back... that may work too, since I suspect the
ammount of data will not be excessive... any comments?

Peter
(usually silent, but allways present... and still enjoying the discussions!)