Re: Harp-L Label

>        Assuming the solicited material is CD ready (as it very possibly
>won't be), they can be made for about $3/CD for batches of 500.
>Mail-order could be run any number of ways.. be it ads/catalogs/order
>sheets inserted into other charitable labels releases, etc..

I see ads in the back of Musician magazine. 1000 CDs for $1722, 500 for
$966, 100 cassetes for $796, 500 cassettes for $494, so it looks like
there's some shopping that could be done, but still a few $$$ just to get
duplicated.  I'm checking some other sources just for chuckles.  As you
stated, promo/distribution could be done lots of ways with a defineable
risk, all depending on how good the 'raw material' is. Sounds fun anyway.

Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
Harv                      *Opinions my own*