Corky Siegel Itinerary

TO: internet:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had several private replies to my offer to post Corky Siegel's
Itinerary. Bear in mind that this covers what is known NOW and
all the way to next May. For updates, call Public Invaions at
312-764-1133.

All dates are CHAMBER BLUES unless otherwise noted. Call ticket
phone for location.

Fri Sept 30 1994
Jefferson WI 7:30
call 414-674-2179

Sat Oct 1 1994
Menomonie WI 8:00
call 715-235-9726

Sat Nov 5 1994
Chicago's ORCHESTRA HALL 7:30
w/Siegel Schwall, Cephas & Wiggins, Uppity Women
312-525-7793

Thu Nov 17 1994
Cullowhee NC (near Ashville) 8:00?
704-227-7234

Sat Nov 19 1994
Durham NC 8:00
919-560-3-4- or 493-0385

Sat Dec 3 1994  CORKY SOLO
LaCrosse WI 7:30
608-785-1434

=============

Fri Jan 20 1995 SIEGEL SCHWALL BAND w/ILLINOIS SYMPHONY
Normal IL (nor Bloomington) 8:00
309-828-2882

Sat Jan 21 1995 SIEGEL SCHWALL BAND w/ILLINOIS SYMPHONY
Springfield IL 8:00
217-522-2838

Sat Jan 28 1995
Los Angeles CA 8:00
213-343-5121

Wed-Sun Feb 1-5 1995 TENTATIVE
Oakland CA
Call PUblic Invasions for information

Sat Feb 25 1995
St Louis MO 8:00
314-533-9900

Sat Apr 22 1995
DeKalb IL 8:00
815-753-6599

Sat May 6 1995
Las Vegas NV Outdoor ?showtime?
702-229-2496

Winslow Yerxa                    HIP - the
Harmonica Information Press             Harmonica
76450.3230@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                       Information Publication