re: harp that looks like a UFO

Steven:
I'll send you the details re; the magazine ASAP.

As far as the CBH is concerned, Hohner stopped making them *ages* ago,
and you'll be lucky to find one, even second hand, these days. They
were made of a black plastic material, with a radically different slide
mechanism, worked on a cantilever-type arrangement, which left the
button at the back of the harp, making it somewhat easier to deal
with. They were also incredibly airtight - the nearest you'll get to
them in terms of sound now is probably the CX12 (also all plastic, but
the slide arrangement stinks to my mind, if it's *really* the best they
can come up with after over 50 years).

Steve Jennings
Editor, Harmonica World