re: Harp that looks like UFO ...

Hi Harp-L,

First of all, many thanks to Steve Jennings and Jack Ely. You both made me
save at least 80 $. I won't buy this Chromonica Deluxe II (UFO-harp).
Moreover, the harp I was talking about is in bad condition : cover plates are
rusty (sp. ?), slide refuses to move, a couple of sticky reeds. One of those
harps you'd like to put in a glass of coka cola for a night, then put it in a
pot of boiling water for another 15 minutes, before you even think twice
about playing it :-).

I really thought it was a very promising harp, especially since Toots
Thielemans played it on the cover of his first album, now re-released on CD.
I also had the feeling it could have been one of those "CBH"-harps, which
seems to be quite difficult to find.

Regards, Steven.