Re:Pozidrives on Special 20's

:They use these same screws to fasten the plates onto the Special 20's and
:to hold the covers and plates on the Big Rivers.  You can use a number 1
:Phillips on a Pozidrive fastener a few times then the head starts to
:strip out.  Just a thought.  FJM

This got me to thinking a little. The Special 20's, Golden Melodies, and
1896 Marine Bands are the only harp left being made "by hand", according to
Hohner. The Pozidrive screws are used in the MS assembly. If the Special
20's have Pozidrive screws, does this mean they are made on the automated
line? The reason I bring this question forward, is that there are rumors
circulating that Hohner is silently shipping a few MS Special 20's into the
US with other "regular" Special 20's. There are also rumors about MS Special
20's being sold in countries outside the US. Can any of you ROW's(Rest Of
The World) confirm or deny this?

Tim Moody