Re: Johnny Mars/ harp sounds

<Various sane and sensible things re Johnny Mars>

I interviewed him about three weeks ago for Irish Harmonica News (which
should be on a virtual news-stand near you in the foreseeable future,
first interview is with Brendan Power). He is absolutely overflowing
with ideas for how harmonica can go. His idea for a harp based horn/
vocal backing group is wonderful. Another idea is to set up an all
harp blues/rock band, based around the traditional harmonica trio
arrangement.

--
I'm lying on the bathroom floor, praying to the Lord,
I swear I'll never drink no more if this is my reward.