DAVE DOUCETTE

Got to add my bit to the legend that was Dave Doucette.

All who knew him, of his work, agree that he was one of the premier arrangers
for harmonica groups.  He also did 99%, if not 100%, of the arranging on all
the Johnny Puleo Harmonica Gang albums - a total of 8 - on the famed Audio
Fidelity series that introduced stereo recording to the home turntable.  In
fact, the first Puleo album was the first stereo album produced by Audio
Fidelity!  These albums had various artists throughout the series, but The
Sgro Brothers (Dom & Tony), and Eddie Gordon were on all the albums.

I, too, count it a privilege to say that Dave Doucette and I were good
friends - Dave was a friend to many.

- BassHarp