Larry Adler - Album for sale

I purchased a Larry Adler album at a flea market.
It is  Columbia Records Set C-18 "Larry Adler
Harmonica Virtuoso". It consists of 4 records
1. Rhapsody in Blue part I and II. 2. Smoke
Gets in Your Eyes, The Continental. 3. Caprice
Viennois, Ritual Fire Dance. 4. Bolero, I've Got
You Under My Skin.
It has extensive liner notes by Carleton Smith.
The Albumn is not in new condition, and is
a little Dog earred. It is probably not collector
quality. The records appear to be in good
condition with few scratches. The Rhapsody in
Blue record looks like its been played alot.

The liner notes are from Esquire magazine, July
1940 so I can guess that the album was released
sometime not long after that.

Since I can't play these ( I only have 33-1/3 and
not a good one.) I would like to sell the album
(no profit). I paid $6 so I want $7.00 to cover
postage plus the promise of a tape of the contents
from whoever buys it.

Let me know PRIVATE e-mail at:

    KPGraham@xxxxxxx

  Keith