General Questionairenaire

Hi guys and gals, long time no interact.

Actually I have been trying to keep up with things, but the seeming explosion
in mail to this group has caused me to sub-sample most of the stuff.

What I was wondering the other night was how many folk on the group were prof-
essional, semi-prof., amateur performers, non-performers etc.

If you could all answer the following questions as simply or fully as you wish,
and email the reply directly to me (don't want to swamp the group any more than
it is already), I'll present the results in due time.

Q1) How often do you play in front of an audience?

Q2) Do you ever get paid for this?

Q3) Do you (did you) have another job/profession?

Q4) What are the main genres of music that you play?

Q5) Preferred harp (chromatic or diatonic (or other???) ?

Q6) At what age did you first play a harp?

Thanks for your cooperation,

Goobs.
--
    Grant, dr. D.M.         /  _ / \ / \ |_) (