High G Ultimo

Due to a slight mix up, I (kind of) have a spare HG Ultimo.  If you want
it, let Barry (aka FJM, aka barrys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) know.  He can
then send it direct to you.  The price is $29 (payable to me, not Barry!).
The HG has a very clear, precise feel and a not too bright tone.  Barry -
I'll mail you the low G as and when someone steps up to buy the HG.  The
following explains why ...

To Keith G and Charley W.  It seems that the US postal service lost (or
whatever) the two missing D harps.  At first I thought Norm had had a brain
fart, but I noticed the other day that his package was taped up with US
Postal Service tape (it hadn't clicked before then that this is not readily
available in Caister On Sea, England), and as he says he packed them (and
has the correct number left in stock) it's got to have been the good old
USPS.

Anyway, Norm dispatched the replacements last Saturday, so they should be
with me any day now.  Your packages are all addressed, stamped and ready to
go ... very sorry about the delay.  If it is any consolation, I've agreed
to split the cost of replacement with Norm, so I'm out of pocket by $30!
Hence the need to sell the 'spare' HG ...

   -- hugh