Re: Tombo Ultimo

From: Randy Lilleston <randyl@xxxxxxxxxx>

>Jack - re your Ultimos...what's the tone like? Is it bright like the Lee
>Oskars or more like the Hohners?

I actually haven't played it - I haven't had it out of my office yet and I
hesitate to play it here - they already think I don't have both oars in the
water. :-)  Tonight at Short Harp meeting I will get a chance to give it a try
and compare it to some other harps.

I can say that blowing and drawing softly it responds nicely all across the
range of the harp - I know, this doesn't have anything to do with tone.

I would rather see comments on tone etc. come from some of the other, more
expert blues harp players on the list.
									jne